Wednesday 27 November 2013

Camera competition results: a video extravaganza

The Camera competition has by far been our most fun competition to date. We received so many fantastic entries. Here is a selection (!) to sweeten your day the way ours were while the competition ran.

We received the same video for two separate entries, which have showed me a side of Beach House of which I was not really aware.


Here are a couple of entries that both feel very summery and made me want to get on a plane this instance.



The right tone for this autumn weather:


But the winner was this number that made us smile so hard and the song is amazing. A clear winner indeed:


This was just a selection. Like I said, we had plenty of submissions and a great time watching them. Finally, if I had been able to enter, this is the video I would have chosen. I love everything about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment