Check out their website for further info (also available in english). Here's a direct link to the music film program.
Here's a small choice of movies I'd recommend watching:
- Mi. 11.04.: GESANG DER JÜNGLINGE and HELICOPTER STRING QUARTET (both with music from Karlheinz Stockhausen)
- Fr. 13.04.: THE DEVIL AND DANIEL JOHNSTON (great documentary about the somehow sad and interesting life of Daniel Johnston, his music and his mental illness)
- Mo. 16.04.: WHAT THE FUTURE SOUNDED LIKE and THE ALCHEMISTS OF SOUND (two documentary movies about early electronic music; both with an introduction and discussion from Wolfgang Seidel, free entry!)
- Tue. 17.04.: KRAUTROCK – THE REBIRTH OF GERMANY (pretty good documentary about Krautrock, a must see when you're into music from Neu!, Kraftwerk, Can, Amon Düül,... ; also with an introduction and discussion from Wolfgang Seidel, free entry!)
- Sa. 21.04.: ONE11 AND 10 (John Cage's first and only movie, expect some crazy 94 minutes!)