- The Soft Moon at Berghain: Cold Wave Post Punk in the most adequate venue for that sound and mood. We already mentioned The Soft Moon a few times and they're still one of the most interesting bands that jumped on the 80s sound wagon.
- Happy Jawbone Family Band at West-Germany: As you may already have read in our still ongoing competition, we're pretty excited about this gig! Get ready for weird indie folk and rocky tunes afterwards from Jimmy Trash & Big Daddy Mugglestone.
- The Estranged + Blank Pages at SO36: Our second competition and you can still win tickets for this show! If you enjoyed the Soft Moon gig on monday but prefer it less synthi-driven and with more punk influence, this is your show to be.
- New Dog + Mother Of The Unicorn at Schokoladen: New Dog is a new project by members formerly of the bands Metal Hearts and Travels. Think of stripped-down instrumentation, a delicate guitar riff, distant horn touches, and a hesitant, playful piano synth. Support will be Berlin based indie rock band Mother of The Unicorn, whose live shows are supposed to sound like a mixture of melancholic vocal melodies, echoey guitars, choppy beats, cut and paste samples and warm fuzzy keyboards.
- Bill Callahan at Heimathafen Neukölln: Bill Callahan plays intimate lo-fi singer songwriter music. You may know him better as Smog under which name he released numerous records since around 1990. In the beautiful surroundings of Heimathafen Neukölln this is definitely going to be a memorable evening.
Post a Comment