- The KVB, Barbara Morgenstern, Rummelsnuff and Faster Disco at SO36: Promoters Ich Bin Ein Berliner are celebrating 5 years existence and have got a nice international line-up for you and your dancing shoes ready at SO36. Especially The KVB in a deserved big club setting gets me excited.This is going to be a real good party. Let's face it, January is not known for good parties, so grab the opportunity when it presents itself.
- King Khan & BBQ at Bassy: Déjà-vu. King Khan & BBQ played Bassy a few months ago. It was great. Recommended.
- Die Goldenen Zitronen at Lido: Hamburg's punk and pop heroes are visiting Berlin and entertaining a lucky crowd at Lido. Our admiration goes out to them. See you there.
- Caudal and Creatures at Monarch: Aidan Baker is a busy man with a lot of projects on the go - all of them receiving great reception. Caudal is another such project, the constellation here being a trio of Aidan Baker (guitar), Gareth Sweeney (bass), & Felipe Salazar (drums). Our most read post ever belongs to Aidan Baker and his project B/B/S - Caudal will make you as happy.
- Slut and And The Golden Choir at Lido: Early Slut releases were something like the European answer to The Smashing Pumpkins in the mid-90s, though Slut's albums were released half a decade later, they definitely appeal to the listeners of the afore-mentioned American group. They then went a bit Placebo and, to my mind, definitely lost some magic. Might still be good on a Sunday night if you find yourself stranded for something to do. And I get to share a video I am rather fond of: