Thursday 1 November 2012

Cat Power may cancel tour :(

Cat Power hast released a statement that indicates she may cancel her forthcoming tour, including the Berlin gig at Huxley's on 29 November:

"I may have to cancel my European tour due to bankruptcy and my health struggle with angioedema. I have not thrown in any towel, I am trying to figure out what best I can do. Heart broken. Worked so hard. Got sick day after 'Sun' came out and been struggling to keep all points of me in equilibrium: mind, spirit, body healthy centered and grounded. I am doing the best I can. I fucking love this planet. I refuse to give up. Though I may need to restratagize for my security and health"

Until then, here is a beautiful video from the latest album:
 

1 comment:

  1. Just to confirm: Cat Power has indeed had to cancel the tour for health reasons. It is hoped that the tour can be rescheduled for early next year but the booking agent advises all those who have already purchased tickets to return them.

    ReplyDelete